Monday, December 12, 2005

Night at the Opera


That's what this last piece I'm working on is called. It's in the Dec05/Jan06 issue of "Beadwork Magazine". This piece was created by Diane Dennis. I'm hoping on wearing it New Years Eve. I think that I'm going to be needing some more seed beads...That box is almost empty!

I didn't go Scrapbooking on Friday. We got 4 - 6" of snow early that morning and they said we might get more. So I just didn't feel like the hassle of driving and lugging in all the stuff..Next time.

Saturday I went to Rock N' Country's Christmas dance. It was fun. A lot of dancing. Chatting with good friends and just a plain old good time!

Sunday was the Pizza Party for Rock N' Country. The pizza was good (not going to say what the service was like) and nice sitting and chatting with friends. A special little friend was there and he's so cute! He's nine months old and just adorable! He's at all the dances, you really don't realize he's there. I think it's because he was a little more awake and in a very flirting mood....To cute!

My friend is in surgery today. May God be with her and I hope for speedy recovery.

1 comment:

The bad Liz said...

Can you send me a photo of this piece completed?

I need something for the web page