Thursday, December 08, 2005

Gee..It's Cold Outside.


I can't believe how cold it's been!! Later on today we're suppose to get snow. Oh well...I really can't complain. We really do need it! Huh? You say. Well Christmas is coming!

I was reading on a forum earlier about the 10 top irritating Christmas songs.
Here they are:
10. The Christmas Song
9. Here comes Santa Claus. Right down "Santa Claus Lane."
8. Adam Sandler's Chanukah song
7. Jingle Bell Rock
6. White Christmas
5. Silver Bells
4. Holly Jolly Christmas
3. The Christmas Song by the Chipmunks
2. Jingle Cats meowing "Kitties We Have Heard on High
#1 most ear-ritating holiday song is... Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
Oh Come On!!! It's the season to celebrate, not complain. These people and their "We have to be politically correct" bull....Ok I ain't going to go there.

Boy this weekned will be a busy one for me. Friday is Scrapbooking. I really need to get caught up with all my pictures. Saturday Rock n' Country Productions is putting on a dance..Yeaa! And Sunday is our Pizza Christmas party! I hope we don't get to much snow!
Hopefully...I'll be able to post more later.

No comments: