Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's time to play catch up







Gee that BadLiz went and left another comment! Gee what's a person to do? LOL No really, she's a beading buddy and good friend! The picture to the left is the beading group I belong to. It's part of the "Greatlakes Beadworkers Guild" that I also belong to. They are some great beaders and good people to be with!



I also wanted to show what I had made for Christmas gifts (07) for some other friends of mine. I took a class with Anne Severine on Oct 19, 2007. It was her class for "Wild Roses Necklace" and on the 20th I took her class for "Saraguro Triple Triangulos Necklace". So the gifts I made are the two pictures (should be up top). I made five of the "Wild Roses Necklaces" and five key chains (yes, I know there's only four of each in the picture) and eleven pairs of earrings. The other necklace I referenced is for personal wear, hopefully I'll get it scanned and post it. Better yet, maybe I'll create a photo site of the jewelry I have made.
For Christmas my DH gave me a Rotary Tool and three kits from Ann Bensons site.

1 comment:

The bad Liz said...

Who me? Leave a bad comment on your blog? Would I do that???